1. Many people like to eat this meat on Easter
6. These colorful candies are sweet and chewy.
8. This animal brings candy and treats to children.
9. Children may find toys and treats in this.
10. This holiday is two days before Easter.
11. Easter signals the end of this religious period.
2. If Easter does not occur in March, it will
fall in this month.
3. Many children receive a ____ in their Easter basket. Itís best
to play with this on a windy day.
4. Easter celebrates the death and rising of this person.
5. Some girls like to wear this on Easter Day.
7. People often dye Easter _____ many pretty colors.
11. This flower represents Easter.